EXPERIENCE: Preferred, but not required
EDUCATION: High School Graduate
OWN TOOLS: Yes
POSITION: Full time (year around) with benefits
- Perform general boat repair, maintenance, and upgrades for customer powerboats and sailboats.
- Troubleshoot problems for customers, provide recommendations for problem resolution; provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement, and installation according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendation.
- Customer contact, parts order and follow-up.
- Communicate with manufacturer technical help.
- Minimal travel required to and from customer boats.
- Some heavy lifting, climbing, carrying required in performance of job.
- Working knowledge and experience preferred with powerboat and sailboat systems repair and maintenance.
- Sailboat rigging knowledge and experience a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Current driver's license.