EXPERIENCE: 3 years
EDUCATION: High School Graduate
CERTIFICATION: None Required
OWN TOOLS: Yes
POSITION: Full time (year around) with benefits
- Perform general repair, maintenance, and replacement of sailboat rigging and sail systems for customer sailboats.
- Troubleshoot problems for customers, provide recommendations for problem resolution; provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement, and installation according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendation.
- Customer contact, parts order and follow-up.
- Communicate with manufacturer technical help.
- Minimal travel required to and from customer boats.
- Some heavy lifting, climbing, carrying required in performance of job.
- Working knowledge and experience with sailboat rigging repair, maintenance and replacement.
- Experience required.
- General boat repair knowledge and experience a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Current driver's license.